Taking a tub bath, applying a mask, using creams and lotions, hiring massage session or having a manicure and pedicure are caresses we give to ourselves than enrich our body and soul, and thus help others to see us in a different way...

In this section we will be sharing with you tips on Beauty, Health and Well-being...




Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yoo experience...

Being it a cloudy day, I went to the Spa Yoo, at the new Yoo building in Punta del Este, to have what's been proposed to me as the Yoo experience...
Quite intrigued, I only asked how much it would take (more or less three hours) and made a reservation. I love spas, I've visited many and do enjoy them. At the Yoo I was welcomed by Elizabeth and Laura, two excellent therapists that, throughout 50 minutes, made me a four-hands-massage (Thai method...). In total sync, they were able to relax the muscles on my legs and back, so stressed due to sports and towering heels!!! The scented essential oils, the ability of their hands and their talents as masseuses were fantastic!
Then, to stay relax, I was invited to a bath tub full of bubbles and rose petals...
A little sleepy, I asked for a cold shower to wake up...
From there I was taken to get a special facial with Givenchy products... also, a luxury. Laura cleansed my face with a purifying milk and then worked with Peel It Soft for a light peel to remove dead cells and dirt accumulated on the skin with all the sunblock I've been using these past days.
Then she used a radio-frequency BMA (Bio Molecular Activation) machine, which looks like a huge pen and feels warm. It is used to activate the cells from within, leaving the face enlightened. 
To wrap it up, she applied to me the Black for Light Mask, which I've already knew and had used before, and which intensifies the luminosity of the entire treatment. Some drops of No Surgetics Pasti Sculpt and I was ready for the final stage of the Yoo experience: manicure and pedicure.
A true sybaritic experience... even if I have not tried the "Gold Treatment," which promises to leave golden sparkles all over your face...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment