Taking a tub bath, applying a mask, using creams and lotions, hiring massage session or having a manicure and pedicure are caresses we give to ourselves than enrich our body and soul, and thus help others to see us in a different way...

In this section we will be sharing with you tips on Beauty, Health and Well-being...




Thursday, January 6, 2011

Answers...

1. To tone legs and arms, it's important to exercise frequently (I will never get tired of repeating this!) and avoid the sun, which among other damages, loosens the skin... You can use creams to help tone the skin. I like Body Excellence, by Chanel.... But beware... Don't expect miracles from a cream...
2. To keep my diet in spite of the busy social life of Punta del Este I try to have my meals more or less at the same hours every day. And try not to get tempted in parties and dinners... 
As you may know, when I have an important party, I have dinner at home, before leaving. And if I'm invited to a seated dinner, I have a late afternoon tea so as not to arrive dying of hunger. 
Each one has its methods...

No comments:

Post a Comment