Taking a tub bath, applying a mask, using creams and lotions, hiring massage session or having a manicure and pedicure are caresses we give to ourselves than enrich our body and soul, and thus help others to see us in a different way...

In this section we will be sharing with you tips on Beauty, Health and Well-being...




Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A small tip...

Dear readers,
I've been to Norma's recently (my amazing dermatologist) and she wanted me to give you this small piece of advice...
"I suggest to you, now that Winter is near and it promises to be very cold, to not only look after your face, neck and hands, but also take the precaution of applying your face cream up to your ears. It's important to hydrate and nurture them. It is a neglected part of our body, but believe me that it is not nice to see dry and ugly ears. I also recommend you to avoid (or at least use only on certain occasions) long heavy earrings, because our ears are very sensitive and tend to stretch easily."
Thank you, Norma!

No comments:

Post a Comment