Taking a tub bath, applying a mask, using creams and lotions, hiring massage session or having a manicure and pedicure are caresses we give to ourselves than enrich our body and soul, and thus help others to see us in a different way...

In this section we will be sharing with you tips on Beauty, Health and Well-being...




Monday, February 1, 2010

Tips for your face...

When considering taking care of your face, it's important to learn a simple routine with easy steps to practice every day!
Mine is very easy: as I wake up, I clean my face with a cleansing milk and a toner, and then I use a hydrating face cream (always with sunblock, no matter if it's winter and cloudy outside!) plus an eye-contour. Over both creams I apply my make-up, but only if I have to go out... if not, I prefer to stay as naturally as possible...
I recommend that you use some kind of moisturizer on your neck and cleavage also, with creams rich in different nutrients. In any case, I try to go for natural and hypoallergenic products, and I'm not into particular brands, I prefer knowing what they are made of... Any lotion or cream containing Vitamin A, E, allantoin and neuropeptides will hydrate your skin and prevent premature aging. 
I do not believe in expensive creams... A great dermatologist in New York once told me that expensive creams were the result of good marketing.
Before going to bed I repeat my ritual with the cleanser and toner to remove the day-long dirt and the remains of my make-up... I NEVER go to sleep with my make-up on!
At night I use a Vitamin C serum or a cream with peptide or hyaluronic acid. I try to change them every three months.
I must confess that I am a huge fan of masks and facials. They invigorate your skin, renovate blood circulation and help make-up look better on you! All brands have their own masks. It's a matter of trying till you find the right for you...
A key place in my face care is occupied by my cosmetologist Norma Palkoska... She is a massage genius and thanks to her deep cleaning technics I see face-liftings far far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment